There are many diseases in our life, nephrotic syndrome is one of them, this disease will also attack children, if children suffer from this disease it will be particularly painful, there are many causes of the disease, next let’s learn more about the causes and pathogenesis of pediatric nephrotic syndrome, we hope to help you, but also hope that children can recover as soon as possible.
Ns can be caused almost all of the reasons which can cause glomerular diseases, classification:
1. Clinical classification
For the current domestic classification of the main method.
(1) Simple nephropathy: the four major clinical features of nephrotic syndrome, more men than women, simplicity more often in clinical.
(2) Nephritis nephropathy: in addition to typical symptoms, it also has the following characteristics, including high blood pressure [preschool children, blood pressure higher than 16 / 10.7kPa (120 / 80mmHg), school age higher than 17.3 / 12kPa (BUN> 10.7mmol / L,> 30mg / dl) and persistent hypoblastic leukemia (130/90mmHg); hematuria (erythrocytes were examined for more than 10 / Hp)
(3) Congenital nephropathy: after birth or shortly after birth (<2 months after birth) suffering from the disease, showing the typical symptoms, many family history, the child born with low birth weight (multi-line premature children), intrauterine asphyxia, meconium pollution amniotic fluid, breech and large placenta are conducive to the diagnosis of the disease, the incidence of this disease is higher in Finland, which is rare in our country, no response to hormones or poor response, and more died of infection, renal failure or other complications in six months after birth.
2. Classification by clinical practice
(1) Primary or idiopathic: The original lesions of disease occur in glomerular, according to the current domestic clinical type, primary glomerular diseases, acute glomerulonephritis, acute nephritis, chronic glomerulonephritis and glomerulopathy can occur NS in the course of disease, In pathology, small lesions, focal segmental glomerular sclerosis, membranous nephropathy, mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis and recently discovered lipoprotein glomerulopathy, collagen. Glomerular disease, glomerular disease and fibrous collapsing glomerulopathy are represented with NS, mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis can occur NS.
(2) Secondary nephrotic syndrome: secondary to systemic disease in the NS, the causes are extensive and complex, are briefly summarized as follows:
① Infectious diseases: many infections can cause NS, according to their pathogens are as follows:
A. virus infection: hepatitis B and hepatitis C virus, cytomegalovirus, EB virus, HIV type I, herpes zoster virus, coxsackievirus and adenovirus infection,
B. bacterial infections: such as streptococcus, staphylococcus, pneumococcus, Salmonella, leprosy bacillus and Treponema pallidum and other infections,
C. Protozoa infection: such as malaria parasites (more common for three malaria) and poisonous protozoa infection,
D. Parasitic infections: various types of schistosomiasis [especially Manson schistosomiasis], trypanosomes and filarial worms,
② Multi-system and connective tissue diseases: such as systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic vasculitis, rheumatoid arthritis, sicca syndrome, ulcerative colitis, dermatomyositis, allergic purpura, herpes dermatitis, sarcoidosis and Psoriasis and so on,
③ Allergens: such as snake bites, bee sting, pollen, serum, vaccines, poison oak, ivy, D860, penicillamine and probenecid and so on;
④ Metabolic diseases: such as diabetic nephropathy, amyloidosis, lipoprotein nephropathy and mucinous edema;
⑤ Nephrotoxic substances such as mercury, bismuth, gold and trimethophenone;
⑥ Tumors: such as Hodgkin's disease, lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, multiple myeloma, colon cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, gastric cancer and kidney cancer;
⑦ Others: such as preeclampsia, renal artery stenosis, renal vein thrombosis, reflux kidney disease, renal allograft rejection, chronic ileitis, chronic heart failure and constrictive pericarditis.
(3) Congenital and genetic diseases: such as Alport syndrome, Fabry disease, nail - pathe syndrome, congenital (Finnish type) nephrotic syndrome and sickle cell disease.
The above is about the causes of pediatric nephrotic syndrome, children's disease often makes parents worried a lot, so when the child is suffering from this disease, we must promptly take treatment, and also to strengthen the nurse of children, usually pay more attention to keep a light diet, do not eat spicy food.