Nephrotic syndrome is not only has more complications, but also difficult to detect, which is the most painful thing for patients, the west is the most common complications of nephrotic syndrome, we come together to understand it.
1. infection: mainly manifested as pneumococcal pneumonia, peritonitis, subcutaneous infection, urinary tract infection, etc.. The onset of infection is more insidious.
2. thrombosis and thromboembolic complications: This is one of the fatal complications of this disease. Thrombosis of the pulmonary artery or vein occurred in the second place, and thrombophlebitis occurred in the peripheral vein.
3. promote cardiovascular disease: accelerated atherosclerosis can be accelerated by long-term hyperlipidemia, especially low density lipoprotein plasma concentration. It can aggravate progressive sclerosis of the glomerulus.
4. malnutrition: due to loss of protein in urine, malnutrition, muscle atrophy, growth and development disorders in children. Vitamin D deficiency causes disorders of calcium and phosphorus metabolism and secondary hyperthyroidism. In addition, many trace elements, such as zinc and copper, which are associated with protein, are lost. Low zinc and copper deficiency can occur. The patient is suffering from slow healing of the wound and anemia.
5. shock: nephrotic syndrome due to discharge a large amount of protein, plasma albumin decreased, resulting in decreased plasma colloid osmotic pressure, the water inside the vessel permeability to the blood vessels, the blood becomes thick, effective circulating blood volume decreased, leading to severe shock, for further development of acute renal failure.
The above is about the most common complications of nephrotic syndrome in the introduction, you believe that the nephrotic syndrome has a new understanding, if you have any questions about the disease need detailed understanding, you can consult our online expert, our experts will reply as soon as possible.