Children with nephrotic syndrome symptoms is mainly a large amount of proteinuria, and hypoalbuminemia, hyperlipidemia and varying degrees of edema, the edema of double lower limbs of children nephrotic syndrome can be pitting edema, a common complication of children with nephrotic syndrome is introduced as follows:
(1) infection: Due to the large number of immunoglobulin from the urinary loss, plasma protein decreased, affecting the formation of the antibody. The use of corticosteroids and cytotoxic Yao material, make the whole body resistance drops, prone to infection, such as skin infection, primary peritonitis, respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, and even induce sepsis.
(2) coronary heart disease: patients with nephrotic syndrome often have hyperlipidemia and high blood clotting, which makes coronary heart disease prone to coronary artery disease. The incidence of myocardial infarction in patients with nephrotic syndrome is eight times higher than that of normal people. Coronary heart disease has become the third cause of death of nephrotic syndrome (after infection and kidney failure).
(3) thrombosis: Children with nephrotic syndrome are prone to thrombosis,, especially membranous nephropathy, is 25 to 40 percent. The cause of thrombosis patients with edema, less activity, vein clogged, high cholesterol, blood concentration increase viscosity, fibrinogen content and v, Ⅶ, too Ⅷ, x factor increases, and the use of adrenal cortical hormone and prone to high blood coagulation state, etc.
(4) acute renal failure: Children with nephrotic syndrome patients with massive proteinuria, hypoalbuminemia and hyperlipidemia, body is in a low blood volume and hypercoagulable state, vomiting, diarrhea, use of antihypertensive Yao and plenty of diuresis, can decrease the renal blood perfusion decreased abruptly, which leads to reduced glomerular filtration rate, acute renal failure failure. In addition, nephrotic syndrome and renal interstitial edema, protein concentrate form tube blockage of renal tubules and other factors, can also induce acute renal failure.
(5) electrolyte and metabolic disorders: repeated use of diuretics or prolonged unreasonably incontinence of salt can cause children with nephrotic syndrome to be followed by hyponatremia. The use of corticosteroids and a lot of diuretics cause a lot of urination, which can lead to hypokalemia if not in time.
Above is the small make up to introduce the complications of children with nephrotic syndrome, through the above complications, hope parents friends must know more about nephrotic syndrome, early found early treatment, try to avoid these complications harm to the child.