Symptoms of children with nephrotic syndrome is mainly a large number of proteinuria, followed by hypoproteinemia, hyperlipidemia and varying degrees of edema, edema of pediatric nephrotic syndrome for both lower limbs can be concave edema, pediatric nephrotic syndrome, common complications The symptoms are described as follows:
(1) infection: due to a large number of immunoglobulin loss from the urine, plasma protein decreased, affecting antibody formation. Adrenal cortical hormone and cytotoxic application, so that patients with systemic resistance decreased, prone to infection, such as skin infections, primary peritonitis, respiratory infections, urinary tract infection, and even induced sepsis.
(2) coronary heart disease: pediatric nephrotic syndrome patients often hyperlipidemia and hypercoagulable state of the blood, so prone to coronary heart disease. It has been reported that the incidence of myocardial infarction in patients with nephrotic syndrome is 8 times higher than that of normal people. Coronary heart disease has become the third factor in the cause of death of nephrotic syndrome (second only to infection and renal failure).
What are the complications of pediatric nephrotic syndrome?
(3) thrombosis: pediatric nephrotic syndrome patients prone to thrombosis, especially the incidence of membranous nephropathy up to 25% to 40%. The formation of thrombosis causes edema, the patient activity less, venous stasis, high blood lipids, blood concentration to increase the viscosity, fibrinogen content is too high and v, Ⅶ, Ⅷ, x factor increased and the use of adrenal cortex hormones and blood prone High coagulation state and so on.
(4) acute renal failure: pediatric nephrotic syndrome in patients with a large number of proteinuria, hypoproteinemia, hyperlipidemia, the body often in the low blood volume and hypercoagulable state, vomiting, diarrhea, the use of antihypertensive 苭 and Diuretics, a large number of diuretic, can make a sudden reduction in renal blood perfusion, and thus reduce the glomerular filtration rate, leading to acute renal failure. In addition, nephrotic syndrome, renal interstitial edema, protein formation of tubular obstruction of renal tubular and other factors, can also induce acute renal failure.
(5) electrolyte and metabolic disorders: repeated use of diuretics or long-term unreasonable to ban salt, can make children with nephrotic syndrome secondary to hyponatremia; use of adrenal cortex hormones and a large number of diuretics lead to a large number of urination, if not timely Potassium, prone to hypokalemia.
The above is Xiaobian for everyone on the complications of pediatric nephrotic syndrome, through the above complications, hope parents must be more understanding of kidney disease syndrome, so early detection and early treatment, try to avoid the occurrence of these complications The harm to the child.