Nephrotic syndrome is a refractory nephropathy, it is difficult to cure, we can only alleviate the condition. Even so, the hope of treatment can not be abandoned, take timely treatment when we confirmed some of the symptoms of the disease, take early detection and early treatment, then what are the symptoms of nephrotic syndrome?
1. Thrombosis: nephrotic syndrome patients are particularly prone to have thrombosis, mainly because of poor disease activity, high blood lipids, followed by hypercoagulable state of blood and so on.
2. Acute renal failure: nephrotic syndrome patients because of a large number of proteinuria, hypoproteinemia, hyperlipidemia, vomiting, diarrhea, the use of antihypertensive drugs and diuretics diuretic, may make kidney blood changes, and thus reduce the glomerular filtration rate, leading to acute renal failure. In addition, nephrotic syndrome patients with renal interstitial edema, may also induce acute renal failure.
3. Infection: due to a large number of immunoglobulin loss from urine, plasma protein decreased, affecting antibody formation. Hormones will make patients with systemic resistance decreased, prone to infection, such as skin infections, respiratory infections, urinary tract infection and even induced sepsis.
4. Coronary heart disease: nephrotic syndrome patients often have hyperlipidemia and hypercoagulable state of blood, so prone to coronary heart disease. And nephrotic syndrome in patients with myocardial infarction 8 times higher than normal incidence. Coronary heart disease has become the third cause of death of nephrotic syndrome, second only to infection and renal failure.
5. Electrolyte and metabolic disorders: repeated use of diuretics or long-term unreasonable salt limitation, may cause secondary to nephrotic syndrome patients with hyponatremia; use of large amounts of diuretics lead to a large number of urination, if don’t supply potassium timely, it’s prone to have hypokalemia.
Above is the introduction of symptoms caused by nephrotic syndrome, for reference only. Nephrotic syndrome is a common kidney disease, if without timely effective treatment, it will cause a series of complications, therefore, patients should understand the symptoms of nephrotic syndrome, take timely detection and timely treatment, so as not to aggravate disease condition, and make the disease can be cured develop into an incurable disease.
Tongshantang: What are the symptoms of nephrotic syndrome?