Posted by admin | 2017-10-21
Kidney stone is one of the most common diseases of urology, many patients usually did not pay attention, until there are symptoms and found kidney stones. For the serious pain, I believe that patients are hard to forget. And kidney stones are often caused by the daily bad diet, then, what bad diet will lead to kidney stones?
1. Excessive accumulation of oxalic acid
The accumulation of oxalic acid in the body is one of the factors leading to kidney stones. Such as spinach, beans, grapes, cocoa, tea, oranges, tomatoes, potatoes, plums, bamboo shoots, etc. These foods are generally fond by people, they foods containing high oxalic acid.
2, Purine metabolic disorders
Animal offal, seafood, peanuts, beans, spinach, etc, contain more purine ingredients. Purine enter into the body, carry out the metabolism, the final product of metabolism is uric acid. Uric acid can promote urinary oxalate precipitation. If, too much consumption of purine-rich foods, purine metabolism and abnormal, oxalate deposition in the urine and the formation of urinary stones.
3, Fat intake too much
All kinds of animal meat, especially fat pork, they are high fat foods. Eat it much will increase fat in the body, the fat will reduce the intestine can be combined with calcium, which can cause increased absorption of oxalate, once there is excretion function disorder, such as sweating more, less water intake, less urine, kidney stones are likely to be formed in this case.
4, Sugar is too high
Sugar is an important nutrient of the human body, should take regular supplement, but if suddenly increase too much, especially lactose, still can make conditions of stone formation.
5, Excess protein
Analysis of the composition of kidney stones and found that calculus in the calcium oxalate accounted for 87.5%. Such a large proportion of the source of calcium oxalate is because the protein in addition to oxalic acid containing raw materials - glycine, hydroxyproline, the protein can promote the intestinal function of calcium absorption. If you often eat high protein foods, so that the kidneys and urine calcium, oxalic acid, uric acid composition is generally increased.
Above is related content about "what bad diet can cause kidney stones?", hoping to help you. Kidney stone is mainly caused by poor diet, we must pay attention to scientific and reasonable diet, so as not to deteriorate the condition.
- ← Pre：Is low back pain a good phenomenon for kidney stones patients?
- ←Next：what are the dietary skills should kidney stones patients pay attention to ?
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones stuck in bladder?
- kidney stone stuck in bladder symptoms
- What are the kidney stone early symptoms?
- kidney stone early symptoms
- When kidney stone appear hematuria how to do?
- The main clinical manifestations and symptoms of kidney stone
- kidney stone symptoms
- symptoms of kidney stones
- signs and symptoms of kidney stones
- kidney stone symptoms, classification treatment
- Children stomach ache, beware of kidney stones. What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
- Does pain come and go when passing a kidney stone?
- How many types of kidney stones are there?
- Kidney stones patients how to drink water?
- what can cause kidney stones symptoms?
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones
- kidney stone symptoms in men
- would kidney stones cause diarrhea?
- Can kidney stones cause kidney failure?
- What are the early symptoms of kidney stones?