Posted by admin | 2017-10-21
Kidney stone is one of the most common diseases of urology, many patients usually did not pay attention, until there are symptoms and found kidney stones. For the serious pain, I believe that patients are hard to forget. And kidney stones are often caused by the daily bad diet, then, what bad diet will lead to kidney stones?
1. Excessive accumulation of oxalic acid
The accumulation of oxalic acid in the body is one of the factors leading to kidney stones. Such as spinach, beans, grapes, cocoa, tea, oranges, tomatoes, potatoes, plums, bamboo shoots, etc. These foods are generally fond by people, they foods containing high oxalic acid.
2, Purine metabolic disorders
Animal offal, seafood, peanuts, beans, spinach, etc, contain more purine ingredients. Purine enter into the body, carry out the metabolism, the final product of metabolism is uric acid. Uric acid can promote urinary oxalate precipitation. If, too much consumption of purine-rich foods, purine metabolism and abnormal, oxalate deposition in the urine and the formation of urinary stones.
3, Fat intake too much
All kinds of animal meat, especially fat pork, they are high fat foods. Eat it much will increase fat in the body, the fat will reduce the intestine can be combined with calcium, which can cause increased absorption of oxalate, once there is excretion function disorder, such as sweating more, less water intake, less urine, kidney stones are likely to be formed in this case.
4, Sugar is too high
Sugar is an important nutrient of the human body, should take regular supplement, but if suddenly increase too much, especially lactose, still can make conditions of stone formation.
5, Excess protein
Analysis of the composition of kidney stones and found that calculus in the calcium oxalate accounted for 87.5%. Such a large proportion of the source of calcium oxalate is because the protein in addition to oxalic acid containing raw materials - glycine, hydroxyproline, the protein can promote the intestinal function of calcium absorption. If you often eat high protein foods, so that the kidneys and urine calcium, oxalic acid, uric acid composition is generally increased.
Above is related content about "what bad diet can cause kidney stones?", hoping to help you. Kidney stone is mainly caused by poor diet, we must pay attention to scientific and reasonable diet, so as not to deteriorate the condition.
- ← 上一篇：Is low back pain a good phenomenon for kidney stones patient
- ←下一篇：what are the dietary skills should kidney stones patients pa
- What are the common complications of kidney stones?
- Can kidney stone patients drinking alcohol?
- Why patients with kidney stones has hematuria?
- Does kidney stone patient need to be treated with inflammati
- Can patients with kidney stone exercise violently?
- what are the dietary skills should kidney stones patients pa
- Is low back pain a good phenomenon for kidney stones patient
- What are the early symptoms of kidney stones?
- The clinical symptoms of kidney stone analyzed by experts fo
- What is the cause of kidney stones?
- What are the treatment of kidney stones?
- Does pain come and go when passing a kidney stone?
- Treatment of kidney stone size classification
- Can kidney stone pain come and go?
- What foods are easy to cause kidney stones?
- How to diagnose kidney stones
- Will kidney stone affect pregnancy of women?
- what can cause kidney stones symptoms?
- How to recognize symptoms of kidney stones?
- What are the kidney stone early symptoms?