Posted by admin | 2017-10-22
Kidney stones in addition to the hospital in the treatment, but also in the diet for treatment, and have a healthy kidney stone diet recipes for kidney stones patients will play a very good adjuvant treatment effect, then we simply introduce a few pairs of kidney Stones effective kidney stone diet recipes.
First, kidney stone diet recipes notes
1, do not eat foods rich in oxalate.
About 60% of stones belong to calcium oxalate stones. Foods rich in oxalate acid such as beans, beets, celery, chocolate, grapes, green peppers, cilantro, spinach, strawberries and kale are limited. Also people should keep away from alcohol, caffeine, tea, chocolate, figs, dried mutton, stone fruit, green peppers, black tea, poppy seeds, etc..
2, pay attention to protein intake.
There is a direct association between kidney stones and protein intake. Proteins will cause uric acid, calcium and phosphorus in urine, leading to the formation of stones. If you got calcium stones once, you should pay special attention to whether you are taking too much protein, especially when you have a history of uric acid excess or cystine stones. High protein diet should be limited to 180 grams per day, which includes meat, cheese, chicken and fish.
3. Eat foods rich in vitamin A.
Foods containing vitamin A can maintain urethral lining health; it also help to avoid the recurrence of stones; this kind of food include carrots, broccoli, muskmelon, pumpkin, beef liver; but high doses of vitamin A is toxic, consult a doctor before taking it.
Second, kidney stone diet taboo
1, increase the amount of calcium intake
Many people doubt that why taking more calcium salt since stones are composed of calcium? Because research shows that adequate calcium combine with oxalic acid and be discharged through the feces, thereby reducing calcium absorption in intestinal tract; of course, this will reduce the chance of stone formation. Therefore, drinking more milk will not increase the stones; instead, it helps to reduce the probability of stones.
2, reduce the intake of oxalic acid
Reduce the consumption of food like spinach, tea and other foods containing much oxalic acid.
3, reduce sodium intake
Eat light food; eat as less as possible canned and processed foods. Eat foods rich in potassium such as bananas and other foods.
4, reduce the intake of meat
Reduce the intake amount of animal proteins which reduces the chances of stone formation.
5. Drink plenty of water and exercise more
Drinking plenty of water can accelerate the metabolism of salt in the urine; so every day people drink at least 3000C.C of water. More exercise can reduce the loss of bone calcium, thereby reducing the possibility of stones formation.
Third, what food patients with kidney stone diet recipes should not eat?
- What are the common complications of kidney stones?
- Can kidney stone patients drinking alcohol?
- Why patients with kidney stones has hematuria?
- Does kidney stone patient need to be treated with inflammati
- Can patients with kidney stone exercise violently?
- what are the dietary skills should kidney stones patients pa
- What bad diet can cause kidney stones?
- Is low back pain a good phenomenon for kidney stones patient
- What are the early symptoms of kidney stones?
- The clinical symptoms of kidney stone analyzed by experts fo
- What is the cause of kidney stones?
- What are the treatment of kidney stones?
- Does pain come and go when passing a kidney stone?
- Treatment of kidney stone size classification
- Can kidney stone pain come and go?
- What foods are easy to cause kidney stones?
- How to diagnose kidney stones
- Will kidney stone affect pregnancy of women?
- what can cause kidney stones symptoms?
- How to recognize symptoms of kidney stones?