Posted by admin | 2017-10-13
Many people are familiar with kidney stones, which also a high incidence of nephropathy. In recent years, there are many people suffering from kidney stones There are a lot of people due to the unclear pathogenesis characteristics of renal calculi and delay the treatment of renal calculi, so what are the characteristics of kidney stones?
1. asymptomatic, mostly renal stones, physical examination, B ultrasound examination found that urine negative or a small amount of red, white blood cells.
2.the waist blunt pain, mostly for the large pelvis, stone such as cast stone, after strenuous exercise can have hematuria.
3. renal colic often small stones, a microscopic or gross hematuria, kidney pain, whole body cold sweat, rapid pulse weak or decreased blood pressure, often accompanied by nausea, vomiting and abdominal distension and other gastrointestinal symptoms.
4.kidney stone history may occurs pain and hematuria, can have sand or small stones with the urine stones through the urethra with urine flow blockage and sense of urethral, gallstones after urine flow immediately restore patency, patients easily uncomfortable.
5. can appear pyuria symptoms of infection complicated with infection, acute attack may have chills, fever, lumbago, frequent urination, urgency, dysuria symptoms.
6. renal dysfunction causes obstruction of one side of the kidney stone, which can cause hydronephrosis and progressive renal failure. Bilateral kidney stones or solitary kidney stones cause obstruction and can develop into uremia.
7. anuria bilateral kidney stones cause bilateral urinary tract obstruction, renal calculi of solitary kidney function can occur or only one kidney stone obstruction, dysuria, contralateral reflex anuria can occur.
8.lump in the waist, stone obstruction caused serious hydronephrosis, can be in the waist or upper abdomen palpable mass.
- ← 上一篇：What symptom characteristic does kidney stone attack have?
- ←下一篇：The most prominent feature of kidney stones: colic