Posted by admin | 2017-08-20
What are the symptoms of kidney stone attack? Kidney stones common urinary stone disease, experts pointed out that it depends on the size and obstruction symptoms in calculus. The degree of stones without long-term asymptomatic infection, we ask the following experts to introduce, at the onset of the symptoms of kidney stones!
What symptom characteristic does kidney stone attack have? The expert introduces the attack characteristic of kidney stone for you, have as follows:
One presented with obstructive oliguria, anuria: single kidney (contralateral renal agenesis or non functional) or patients with bilateral ureteral calculi, can cause acute obstruction of oliguria or anuria. Clinical symptoms, like pain acute obstruction side kidney area, oliguria or anuria, uremia, heart failure, high blood pressure hyperkalemia; and severe acidosis.
Two, chronic renal failure: bilateral renal calculi patients with chronic obstruction or infection, chronic renal failure. Renal pain no consciousness of pain, manifested as urinary tract infection, fever, gastrointestinal symptoms or unexplained misdiagnosis.
Three, renal colic: renal colic of upper urinary tract stones, the night or early morning attack. Calculus urinary tract obstruction or in the state of depression intensified. Renal colic pain to the ipsilateral inguinal and testicle or labia majora radiation, a piece of stone in the ureter and local inflammation, renal colic can happen again. The stone moved closer to the bladder, frequent urination and dysuria symptoms. The kidney and gastrointestinal innervation belongs to celiac plexus, the renal colic accompanied by nausea and intestinal paralysis, and acute gastroenteritis, confused with acute appendicitis or fallopian tube.
Four, hematuria, pyuria: acute renal colic was hematuria. The stones moved a few days later, a few stones. Hematuria disappeared completely occlusion when hematuria. If the stones with infection of hematuria and pyuria occurred at the same time. Because of the long-term stimulation caused kidney stones in kidney epithelial metaplasia, occurrence of squamous cell carcinoma, a persistent severe hematuria.
The expert reminds, kidney stones without early treatment, even uremia caused decline in renal function, urinary tract obstruction may be the stone as a foreign body, the urine drainage prone to urinary tract infection, infection and renal calculi accelerated growth due to the damage of pyonephrosis, resulting in severe sepsis. Patients often waist, abdominal pain, mild symptoms have pain, pain and other symptoms, severe cases can appear paroxysmal intermittent severe cramps, nausea and vomiting, pale, blood pressure or shock state, stones fall into the bladder pain will be frequent micturition urgency, stone irritation.
- ← Pre：Various characteristics of different symptoms of kidney stone
- ←Next：What are the characteristics of kidney stones?
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones stuck in bladder?
- The main clinical manifestations and symptoms of kidney stone
- symptoms of kidney stones
- signs and symptoms of kidney stones
- Children stomach ache, beware of kidney stones. What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
- What are the early symptoms of kidney stones
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones
- What are the main symptoms of kidney stones?
- What are the early symptoms of kidney stones?
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones embedded in the bladder?
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones in children?
- what is the obvious symptoms of kidney stones?
- Various characteristics of different symptoms of kidney stone
- Colic and hematuria are the main symptoms of kidney stones
- How to recognize symptoms of kidney stones?
- What are the most obvious symptoms of kidney stones?
- The clinical symptoms of kidney stone analyzed by experts for everyone
- What are the symptoms of kidney stone?
- How to recognize the symptoms of kidney stones?