Posted by admin | 2017-10-24
The clinical manifestations of kidney stones are as follows: 8:
What are the early symptoms of kidney stones?
1. asymptomatic, mostly renal stones, physical examination, B ultrasound examination found that urine negative or a small amount of red, white blood cells
2., the waist blunt pain, mostly for the large pelvis, stone such as cast stone, after strenuous exercise can have hematuria
3. renal colic often small stones, a microscopic or gross hematuria, renal pain. The pain patient pale, whole body cold sweat, rapid pulse weak or decreased blood pressure, often accompanied by nausea, vomiting and abdominal distension and other gastrointestinal symptoms.
The 4. row of stone in the history of pain and hematuria occurs, can have sand or small stones with the urine stones through the urethra. When the urine flow blockage and sense of urethral tingling, gallstones after urine flow immediately restore patency, patients easily comfortable.
5. can appear pyuria symptoms of infection complicated with infection, acute attack may have chills, fever, lumbago, frequent urination, urgency, dysuria symptoms.
6. renal dysfunction causes obstruction of one side of the kidney stone, which can cause hydronephrosis and progressive renal failure. Bilateral kidney stones or solitary kidney stones cause obstruction and can develop into uremia
7. anuria bilateral kidney stones cause bilateral urinary tract obstruction, renal calculi of solitary kidney function can occur or only one kidney stone obstruction, dysuria, contralateral reflex anuria can occur.
8., a lump in the waist, stone obstruction caused serious hydronephrosis, can be in the waist or upper abdomen palpable mass
- Kidney infection symptoms in woman
- kidney infection symptoms
- What is the kidney infection symptoms and causes in men?
- Kidney infection symptoms in women-back pain