Posted by admin | 2017-06-30
Kidney stone is one of the most common diseases in kidney disease. Kidney stone refers to the stone which occurs in the renal pelvis, the pelvis and the pelvis and ureter. What is the obvious symptom of kidney stone?
Some dissolved substances in the urine of normal people, resulting in precipitation for various reasons, retention in the kidney, and sustained growth, will be the formation of stones. Kidney stones occurred in adults, more men than women. Kidney stones may exist for a long time without any symptoms, especially larger stones. Smaller stones range, when small stones into the ureteropelvic junction or ureter, causing severe ureteral peristalsis, to promote lithecbole, and angina and hematuria.
The pain caused by kidney stones can be pided into blunt pain and angina pectoris.40% - 50% of the patients had clearance pain history. The pain is often located in the waist and abdomen, most of paroxysmal or persistent pain. Some pain may only show the waist soreness, pain or labor can promote the onset or exacerbation of kidney. Stone colic is seriously knifelike pain, often sudden onset, often pain radiating to the lower abdomen, the medial inguinal or femoral, female radiation to the labia.
Renal colic, patients showed acute tolerance, curled up in bed, his hands pressed abdomen and waist, and even roll in bed groaning incessantly. Often several hours of attack, also a few minutes to relieve renal colic. Serious, pale, cold sweat all over the body, pulse fine and even speed, lower blood pressure, a prostration, accompanied by nausea, vomiting, abdominal distension and constipation. Angina pectoris, urine volume decreased, after remission, can have polyuria.
Hematuria is another main symptoms of kidney stones. Pain, often accompanied with hematuria or microscopic hematuria, the latter, a large number of gross hematuria is rare, hematuria after physical activity can worsen. Urine in patients with kidney stones can be discharged sand, especially in pain and hematuria occurs, the urine mixed with sand or small stones. Stones through the urethra, blocking or tingling. The common complications of kidney stone is obstruction and infection, many cases due to medical symptoms of urinary tract infection. The obstruction can cause kidney seeper, appear on the back or abdominal mass.
- What are the common complications of kidney stones?
- Can kidney stone patients drinking alcohol?
- Why patients with kidney stones has hematuria?
- Does kidney stone patient need to be treated with inflammati
- Can patients with kidney stone exercise violently?
- what are the dietary skills should kidney stones patients pa
- What bad diet can cause kidney stones?
- Is low back pain a good phenomenon for kidney stones patient
- What are the early symptoms of kidney stones?
- The clinical symptoms of kidney stone analyzed by experts fo
- What is the cause of kidney stones?
- What are the treatment of kidney stones?
- Does pain come and go when passing a kidney stone?
- Treatment of kidney stone size classification
- Can kidney stone pain come and go?
- What foods are easy to cause kidney stones?
- How to diagnose kidney stones
- Will kidney stone affect pregnancy of women?
- what can cause kidney stones symptoms?
- How to recognize symptoms of kidney stones?