Posted by admin | 2017-08-30
Main symptoms of urinary tract infection in men
(1) abnormal urination: urinary tract infection common shown as frequent urination, urgency, dysuria, there will be urinary incontinence and urinary retention. Chronic pyelonephritis caused by chronic renal failure early polyuria, late there will be oliguria or anuria.
(2) abnormal urine: urinary tract infection can cause abnormal urine, common bacterial urine, pyuria, hematuria and urine and so on.
(3) low back pain: low back pain is a common clinical symptoms, kidney and kidney disease is one of the common causes of low back pain. Kidney capsule, renal pelvis, ureter by stimulation or tension increases, can make the waist pain. Lower urinary tract infection generally does not cause low back pain. Kidney and kidney inflammation, such as kidney abscess, perirenal inflammation, perirenal abscess, acute pyelonephritis, often cause intense waist pain. Chronic pyelonephritis caused by low back pain is often pain.
Symptoms of urinary tract infection in men:male reproductive system (urethra, prostate, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicle, testis, etc.) diseases caused by bacterial, viral or parasitic infections, frequent urination, urgency, dysuria, dysuria, urethra Pus, lower abdomen or perineal pain, severe fever, fatigue, weight loss and a series of major symptoms.
Urinary tract infection male refers to the male genitalia, genitalia, urethra and accessory glands by different pathogens violations, leading to these organs lesions, functional damage. Male genital urinary tract infections include urethritis, bronchitis, infection, sexually transmitted diseases. Urinary tract infection Male serious harm, because it not only damage the health, but also bring disaster to the family, so that patients suffer. For urinary tract infection in men must be timely to the regular specialist hospital for treatment, early to relieve the pain.
Reasons of urinary tract infection in men commonly are bacteria, viruses, mycoplasma, chlamydia, spirochetes, fungi and so on more than 20 species. Some patients are mixed with multiple pathogens. Common clinical manifestations of urethral swelling, sting burning, purulent or mucous secretions overflow; have varying degrees of urinary frequency, urgency, dysuria and other symptoms; genital parts rash, nodules, blisters or pustules, Ulcers and warts; body can appear whole body discomfort, fatigue, loss of appetite, lumbosacral and perineal soreness slightly pain, even severe fever.
- ← 上一篇：Causes and symptoms of kidney infection in babies
- ←下一篇：what does kidney infection pain feel like?
- Related articles
- Can kidney infection cause miscarriage?
- How to get rid of a kidney infection while pregnant?
- Can you have sex with a kidney infection?
- What does a kidney infection feel like?
- How do you know if you have a kidney infection？
- How do you know if you have a kidney infection?
- What is kidney infection treatment while pregnant?
- How long does it take to get rid of a kidney infection with
- Complications of acute glomerulonephritis