Posted by admin | 2017-10-09
What are the complications of acute glomerulonephritis?Acute glomerulonephritis, if getting diagnosis and treatment in a timely manner, getting rest and proper care, it can be cured; otherwise, it can not be treated thoroughly, develop into chronic nephritis which is difficult to cure. Some patients in acute stage the development of the disease is very rapid, acute heart failure, hypertensive encephalopathy, acute renal failure, these three complications of acute glomerulonephritis may occur in the short term, this is the most prone and serious complications of acute glomerulonephritis; getting no timely treatment can be fatal.
Above we have introduce four complications of acute glomerulonephritis,hope helpful fou your treatment, if you still have any questions about complications of acute glomerulonephritis,you can leave us a message or consult our online doctor, we will reply as soon as possible.
- Related articles
- Can kidney infection cause miscarriage?
- How to get rid of a kidney infection while pregnant?
- Can you have sex with a kidney infection?
- What does a kidney infection feel like?
- How do you know if you have a kidney infection？
- How do you know if you have a kidney infection?
- What is kidney infection treatment while pregnant?
- How long does it take to get rid of a kidney infection with
- Complications of acute glomerulonephritis