Posted by admin | 2017-06-30
We know that kidney disease is a serious hazard to human health of the urinary system disease, recurrent, refractory. Especially when the development of nephropathy in renal failure, all the systems of the body to produce disease, such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, liver disease and hematopoietic function decline, then the treatment is more difficult. So the main nephropathy what are the characteristics of it, to understand it.
Acute onset, severity of a most favorable prognosis, usually heal in a few months to a year. Have proteinuria, hematuria (or microscopic hematuria), cylindruria, often with edema, hypertension or transient azotemia, without renal damage.
Sudden onset, severe illness, rapid development. Proteinuria, hematuria, urinary tube, edema significantly, with the rapid development of hypertension, anemia and hypoproteinemia. Progressive renal function loss, oliguria or anuria. There is no effective treatment, more than six months to a year died of uremia.
Slow onset, persistent disease, weight, renal function gradually decline, later can appear anemia, retinopathy and uremia. Different degree of proteinuria, edema and hypertension, is an important course. Because of respiratory tract infection caused by acute exacerbation of similar acute nephritis also have performance. In some cases can have automatic relief. According to the clinical manifestations can be pided into: (1) there are a variety of common symptoms of nephritis, but no outstanding performance. (2) hypertension besides the general symptoms of nephritis, especially hypertension. (3) acute onset of chronic nephritis condition is relatively stable, mild symptoms, often because of all kinds of infection induced symptoms, a sudden increase, the clinical manifestations of the acute nephritis.
Proteinuria (more than 3.5g/24h). Hypoproteinemia (serum albumin <30g/L=. height edema, hyperlipidemia. Two. Nephrotic syndrome is a symptom diagnosis term of primary nephrotic syndrome according to the different clinical manifestations can be pided into type I and type II. Type I without persistent blood pressure, urine red blood cell centrifugal <10 / HPF, no anemia, no persistent renal insufficiency. Proteinuria is usually highly selective (SPI<0.1=, urinary FDP and C3 value in the normal range. Type II is often accompanied by hypertension, renal damage, proteinuria, urinary tube urine. FDP and C3 are often more than normal, proteinuria is usually non selective.
With asymptomatic microscopy, hematuria and a small amount of proteinuria, tubular urine is characterized by no obvious clinical symptoms
- ← 上一篇：没有了
- ←下一篇：chronic kidney disease symptoms
- What are the common complications of kidney stones?
- What are the symptoms of poor kidney in women?
- What are the symptom of kidney disease?
- How to know whether you have kidney problem?
- what are the symptoms of kidney problems?
- Can kidney stone patients drinking alcohol?
- Why patients with kidney stones has hematuria?
- Does kidney stone patient need to be treated with inflammati
- Can patients with kidney stone exercise violently?
- what are the dietary skills should kidney stones patients pa
- What bad diet can cause kidney stones?
- Is low back pain a good phenomenon for kidney stones patient
- What are the early symptoms of kidney stones?
- The clinical symptoms of kidney stone analyzed by experts fo
- What are the reasons that kidney pain after drinking water?
- How to prevent kidney pain after drinking alcohol?
- Why your kidney pain after drinking alcohol?
- What causes a kidney infection?
- What are the early warning signs of kidney problems?
- What is the cause of kidney stones?
- Related articles
- Can kidney infection cause miscarriage?
- kidney pain dehydration
- How to get rid of a kidney infection while pregnant?
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones stuck in bladder?
- would kidney stones cause diarrhea?
- Can you have sex with a kidney infection?
- would kidney stone pain come and go?
- What does a kidney infection feel like?
- kidney stone stuck in bladder symptoms
- Does kidney stones cause bloating?