At the early stage of nephropathy, often do not feel pain, so easy to ignore, not to be found.what iare the early signs of kidney problems?
Many patients because of obvious body uncomfortable to the hospital, found that kidney disease has been very heavy, there is danger, and even the need for dialysis immediately. So, how early detection of kidney disease, timely diagnosis and treatment is very important. To do this, can pay attention to the following several aspects:
1. had no physical strength. Renal function is not good, a lot of waste from the urine to drain out, there will be dizziness, fatigue, fatigue and other dull feeling. Kidney disease, protein and other nutrients from the kidney leak, excreted through urine, there will be no good performance. Some patients will be too tired to think, or other reasons, while ignoring the kidney problems.
2. do not want to eat. Do not want to eat, and even nausea, vomiting, anorexia, and common symptoms of kidney disease. Some patients always go to the Department of Gastroenterology or Hepatology, see is not had stomach or liver disease, did not see a stomach and liver disease, it should matter, forgot to look at the results of delayed nephrologist, illness.
3.. There is a bubble urine in the urine. The bubble for a variety of reasons, including if the protein from the kidney to the leakage of urine, the urine will have many bubbles.
4. low back pain. The position of the kidney in the waist on both sides of the spine, so kidney disease, will feel pain.
5.. The urine more healthy people every day about 4 to 6 times the frequency of urination, urine volume of about 800 - 2000 ml, if the frequency of urination and urine volume too much or too little, it is necessary to pay attention to.
6. edema. Drinking too much, or sleep too long, too fat, eyelid, face, legs and other parts can have mild edema, or transient edema, if not, to wonder whether kidney problems.
7. urine protein and occult blood. The protein or occult blood in the urine, kidney disease is an important indication, check the urine can be made clear. But sometimes non nephropathy professional doctors ignore this little, it is recommended to find the best professional nephropathy consult doctor.
8. patients with anemia. Anemia often go to the Department of Hematology to see anemia, in fact, in addition to renal excretion function, and endocrine function, hormone secretion of hematopoietic, when the renal function damage, can also cause anemia.
9. diabetes. Diabetes can cause kidney disease, it is the name of diabetic nephropathy, diabetic complications. Diabetic nephropathy was pided into five stages, better treatment in the early days, once late, it is difficult to cure, will be developed into uremia. Therefore, diabetic patients must often look at the kidney.
10. hypertension. Hypertension can cause renal hypertension, also called hypertensive renal damage, so hypertension people should pay more attention to. Of course, kidney disease can lead to high blood pressure, high blood pressure if, beware of is not got kidney disease.
11. gout, hyperuricemia. Gout, hyperuricemia is caused by excessive uric acid in the blood, high blood uric acid, uric acid deposition in the kidney, the renal function damage.
12. urinary tract infection of urinary tract infection. Often, a long time, may cause renal insufficiency. I contacted many of the patients with urinary tract infections, because early treatment is not timely, not completely, do not understand the cause of renal function is not good, the results found, has missed the best treatment time.