Some patients first to Nephrology, get the diagnosis of advanced renal disease. "This is why? Because kidney disease clinical manifestations varied, and often not what specific. The patient in sick early without any feeling of discomfort, even if there is some discomfort is also not easy draw attention to the symptoms, some patients do not know they have it, never seen the disease, and the first time that they had a kidney disease, it has come to the renal failure, uremia. In fact, in the development of kidney disease to uremia before, there are often some sign of kidney problems, such as:
(1) the characteristics of kidney disease edema edema is the morning eyelid and facial edema, multi afternoon subsided, fatigue after the increase, after the break reduced. Severe edema can occur in body parts such as double ankle drooping, medial, lower limbs, lumbosacral and so on.
(2) hypertension kidney disease caused by hypertension and other hypertension, will appear headache, dizziness, vertigo, tinnitus and other symptoms. But some patients due to the long-term high blood pressure, hypertension symptoms have been tolerated, so can not have any discomfort. So, there is no symptoms alone to determine whether the blood pressure rise is not desirable the regular blood pressure measurement is necessary.
(3) the amount of urine too much or too little of the normal daily urinary volume was 1000 ~ 2000 ml, the daily average of about 1500 ml. Both urine volume increase or decrease, are likely to be kidney disease, especially nocturnal polyuria is often advanced kidney disease.
(4) fatigue, leg soft movement or general labor feel particularly tired, rest after physical recovery, but as before, should prompt further examination.
(5) under normal circumstances, no abnormal waist pain feeling, but there may be pain kidney lesions, even renal colic.
(6) hematuria of urinary system disease is a common cause of hematuria, pided into microscopic hematuria and hematuria, should do further examination, see the kidney if there is a problem.
(7) the causes of anemia anemia is very complex, the development of renal failure to second or third periods will appear symptoms of anemia, when patients with unexplained anemia, renal function tests must be done.
(8) nausea and vomiting especially in the mouth odor of ammonia is likely to be renal failure, should be further confirmed, so as not to delay treatment.
(9) the skin itching due to end-stage renal failure by urea excretion and skin toxin induced peripheral neuropathy, uremic patients will appear itching symptoms, not the effect.