What are the main symptoms of a kidney problem
1. acute onset of varying severity, most good prognosis, usually heal in a few months to a year. Have proteinuria, hematuria (or microscopic hematuria), cylindruria, often with edema, hypertension or transient azotemia, B-ultrasound non functional kidney damage.
2. acute nephritis: sudden onset, severe illness, rapid development. Proteinuria, hematuria, urinary tube, edema significantly, with the rapid development of hypertension, anemia and hypoproteinemia. Progressive renal function loss, oliguria or anuria. If there is no effective treatment for more than half a year. Than a year died of uremia.
3. chronic nephritis: slow onset, persistent disease, weight, renal function gradually decline, later can appear anemia, retinopathy and uremia. Different degree of proteinuria, edema and hypertension, is an important course. Because of respiratory tract infections and other causes of induced acute attack, similar to acute nephritis performance. There are some cases may have automatic remission. According to the clinical manifestations can be further pided into: (1) there are a variety of common symptoms of nephritis, but no outstanding performance. (2) hypertension besides the general symptoms of nephritis, with outstanding performance and high blood pressure. (3) acute onset of chronic nephritis the condition is relatively stable, mild symptoms, often because of various symptoms of infection induced by a sudden increase, with clinical manifestations of the acute nephritis.
4. nephrotic syndrome: proteinuria (more than 3.5g/24h). Low serum protein (albumin < 30g/L). Height edema, hyperlipidemia.1 2 two were required. Nephrotic syndrome is a symptom diagnosis term of primary nephrotic syndrome according to the different clinical manifestations can be pided into type I type I and type II. No persistent hypertension, urinary red cell centrifugal < 10 / HPF, no anemia, no persistent renal insufficiency. Proteinuria is usually highly selective (SPI < 0.1), urinary FDP and C3 value in the normal range. Type II is often accompanied by hypertension renal damage, cells of urine, urinary tube. Urinary FDP and C3 value is more than normal, proteinuria is usually non selective.
5. occult glomerulonephritis: microscopic hematuria symptoms and a small amount of urine protein, urinary tube as its characteristic, no obvious clinical symptoms