We often hear some patients ask, suffering from hypertensive nephropathy, how should it be treated? The following will tell you how to correctly treat hypertension nephropathy, and how to keep healthy living habits to help the treatment of hypertensive nephropathy, reduce its pain, promote disease rehabilitation.
1. Hypertensive patients usually limit their daily intake of salt, and hypertensive nephropathy is also the case, the diet should be taken on the principle of low salt and less oil, not because of their own greedy and lead to exacerbations. Breakfast should be light, don’t eat fritters, oil and other greasy food, you can drink a cup of milk or soy milk, an egg, a piece of bread and so on. Dinner should be less to Qicheng full is appropriate, in addition to the staple food should also be accompanied by some soup or porridge. Smoke and wine on the human body harm without a benefit, are likely to cause high blood pressure, thereby increasing the condition, so the patients should quit smoking and drinking.
2. The patient should pay more attention to rest, relax the brain, as far as possible not to make the brain too nervous, because such a long time will increase the blood pressure, such as: Reading or writing for a long time. After lunch, take some activity, and then take a nap for a while to half an hour to 1 hour is appropriate.
3. The patient should not be too tired, don’t get up too fast, wake up after morning do not immediately get up, first lie supine for a moment, move your head, neck, and upper limbs to adapt to the body position changes. Do not hold your breath hard bowel, otherwise there is the risk of cerebral hemorrhage. Squatting in defecating is easy to be tired, and sitting is most suitable.
4. Wash your face, mouthwash or bath do not use too hot or cold water, because overheating, cold water will stimulate the patient's skin sensory organs, causing blood vessels to shrink, thus affecting blood pressure.
5. Although the disease patients should not take vigorous activities. But still should take mild activities, it is conducive to ease the tension of the arteries, try not to go to crowded places (such as subway, bus, crowded commercial street, etc.), a relaxed environment is appropriate.
Through the introduction of the above, we should be clear it, the above for everyone to introduce the related knowledge of diet and rest time of hypertensive nephropathy in daily life, hope that patients with friends in the treatment, but also pay attention to habits in daily life to help the rapid rehabilitation of the disease. If you have any questions about kidney disease, you can consult our online experts and our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.