Diabetic nephropathy is one of the most important complications of diabetes. China's incidence rate also showed an upward trend, has now become the second cause of end-stage renal disease, second only to a variety of glomerulonephritis. Because of its complex metabolic disorders, once the development of end-stage renal disease, often more difficult than the treatment of other kidney disease, so timely prevention and treatment of delayed nephropathy is of great significance. So what are the diabetic nephropathy symptoms?
- 1. Clinical diabetic nephropathy early only the performance of proteinuria, proteinuria from intermittent gradually developed into continuity.
- 2.Diabetic nephropathy in the early general no edema, a small number of patients in the plasma protein before the reduction may have mild edema. If a large number of proteinuria, plasma protein is low, edema increased, mostly for the progress of the disease to the late.
- 3. Hypertension in type Ⅰ diabetic patients without hypertension in the prevalence of hypertension than normal does not increase, type 2 diabetes patients with hypertension, but if the emergence of proteinuria, the proportion of high blood pressure is also increased in patients with nephropathy Syndrome patients with high blood pressure, most of this hypertension is moderate, a small number of severe.
- 4. Renal failure diabetic nephropathy progress is very different. Some patients with mild proteinuria for many years, but normal renal function, and some patients with little urine protein, rapid development of nephrotic syndrome, renal function gradually deteriorated, and ultimately uremia.
- 5. Patients with significant azotemia may have mild anemia.
- 6. Other organ complications manifestations of cardiovascular disease such as heart failure, myocardial infarction. Neuropathy such as peripheral neuropathy. Involving the autonomic nerve can occur when the neurogenic bladder. Retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy is almost 100% when combined with retinopathy, but there are serious retinopathy do not necessarily have obvious kidney disease. When diabetic nephropathy progresses, retinopathy often accelerates.
Above is a detailed description about what are the diabetic nephropathy symptoms? If you have these symptoms, it is necessary to consider is not got diabetic nephropathy. If you have any other questions, please consult our online doctor.