IGA nephropathy is a kind of chronic kidney disease, the body produces antimicrobial antigen IGA antibodies, a large number of IGA and IGA immune complex deposition in the mesangial area, activate complement bypass way, cause IGA nephropathy.
IGA nephropathy is a disease that is often encountered in clinical trials, and the general symptoms are as follows:
1, attack with macroscopic haematuria: it is usually in the upper respiratory tract infection, tonsillitis, etc.), acute gastroenteritis, after infection such as osteomyelitis, peritonitis, herpes zoster, accidentally or strenuous exercise after vaccination. And upper respiratory tract infection is the most common interval is very short time (24 ~ 72 hours, I can short hours) after presenting with macroscopic haematuria, so someone called pharyngitis synchronous blood in the urine. The blood of the naked eye lasts for hours to days, usually less than three days. The blood of the naked eye has recurrent episodes.
2, the microscopic hematuria with/without asymptomatic proteinuria: mostly on sieving examination and the army of students, such as regular health examination before marriage, she found, then as a renal biopsy diagnosis. Major clinical manifestations of IgA kidney disease in children and young adults.
What are the symptoms of chronic IGA kidney disease? The prognosis?
Proteinuria: the majority of IgA nephropathy is characterized by mild proteinuria, 24 hours of urine protein quantitatively < 1g. A small number of patients (10 to 24 percent) have a large number of proteinuria and even nephrotic syndrome.
Acute nephritis syndrome: uncommon. Patients are more likely to have persistent naked eyes and a lot of proteinuria. Kidney function deteriorates rapidly in a short period of time, with edema and mild, moderate hypertension. All of these threaten the lives of patients with IgA nephropathy.
From the discovery of the disease, the disease was tracked for over 20 years, about 20% to 30%, and even 20% to 50% of patients progressed to end-stage renal disease. According to clinical experience, the iga kidney disease prognosis should be taken into account in different circumstances.
What are the symptoms of chronic IGA kidney disease? How should the iga kidney disease prognosis?
(1) in men, the prognosis is poor for the older patients.
(2) hematuria is accompanied by proteinuria and poor prognosis.
(3) in the case of severe proteinuria, the final development of kidney function and prognosis is poor. But IgA kidney disease is a patient with nephrotic syndrome, if the kidney tissue pathological changes are mild, the treatment of glucocorticoid is good, the prognosis is good.
(4) patients with IgA kidney disease have high blood pressure, especially severe hypertension, which is difficult to control, and the prognosis is poor.
(5) the impact of pregnancy on IgA nephropathy, the condition of an IgA nephropathy without hypertension and kidney function, pregnancy is generally safe. For more information about kidney disease, you can add a picture below WeChat.
The incidence of IgA nephropathy is about 26 percent of primary glomerular disease. IgA nephropathy can occur at any age, but 80% of patients develop between 16 and 35 years of age. It's not common until the age of 10. The sex ratio in China is about 3:1.